Digital content marketing for business is creating and sharing engaging and informative content in your blogs, articles, videos and social media updates to inform and educate your audience. Content marketing shows how the people at a company think and what is important to them, and it provides regularly updated, keyword-rich content for the search engines. A blog makes your website more dynamic by automatically injecting new content every time an article is published. Here are 10 ways to use digital marketing to enhance your position online as an industry expert.
- Publish informative, non-promotional articles
- Make sure that your message adds value to the recipient
- Avoid jargon that only your employees would understand
- Include words in your articles that your customers use to describe your business
- Host your content on your own website domain
- Include a compelling and keyword-rich article title
- Include in-text links to relevant content and resources
- Publish your articles on a regular basis
- Consider creating longer-form content such as e-books, white papers and research reports
- Diversify your content marketing strategy with non-text media such as videos, webinars and slideshows
Request an Internet Marketing Assessment to evaluate the key components of your search marketing, social media, content marketing, and online strategy.
See also, 36 Ways to Enhance Your Brand Awareness and Visibility With Digital Marketing.