In today’s economy, business owners care about growing revenue and profits. You want to know the impact of each marketing investment, and compare those results to established goals. Digital marketing metrics have been transformed by the abundance of information available on websites and social networks, and now make it possible to quantify how campaigns and programs deliver value in line with company revenue objectives.
- Add “calls-to-action” to your articles and link to “landing pages” that provide access to more in-depth information
- Use your website analytics to find the highest converting content and maximize their impact
- Test, measure and adapt your methods to achieve your desired results
- Provide opportunities for your audience to subscribe, follow and share your content
- Measure performance indicators such as website traffic, email open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, unsubscribe rate
- Recognize that mobile platforms are becoming more important to Internet marketing