Digital Marketing and social media are key drivers of relationship building, content distribution, and brand visibility online; and for most businesses, the major social media marketing platforms are Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your initial focus when getting involved with social media should be to establish connections, build relationships, and engage in conversations with customers, prospects and your community of advocates. Here are 9 ways to use digital marketing to establish and strengthen business relationships.
- Establish and maintain social media accounts that accurately reflect your experience, knowledge and interests
- Set up business pages for your company on the social networks
- Promote your content on the major social networks
- Monitor industry-related conversations and recognize when you should respond
- Track mentions of your brand and relevant keywords on the web
- Expand your professional network and build connections with industry influencers
- Create and participate in discussions around a topic in your area of expertise
- Provide value to others, and be a resource to your network
- Nurture leads with targeted messages to prospects in a timely manner
Request an Internet Marketing Assessment to evaluate the key components of your search marketing, social media, content marketing, and online strategy.