We work with a variety of brands and companies in the following industries, and have seen them grow through start-up and growth phases over the years:
- Professional Services Firms: Accounting Firms, Legal Services, Medical Practices and other services firms
- Technology Companies: Software Developers, SaaS Solution providers, and other technology firms
- Government Contractors: Businesses that do business with the government agencies
- Manufacturers: Companies with a brick-and-mortar local presence selling to consumers
- Home Improvement: Kitchen Remodeling, Roofing, Electrical, HVAC, Windows and more
- Business-to-Business: Providers of goods and services to other businesses
- Business-to-Consumer: Companies that primarily sell direct to consumers
- Individual Consultants: Individuals who have cultivated a personal brand and are delivering thought leadership, training, consulting, and information products to government and business audiences
What Are Their Challenges And Goals?
Most of our business clients have successfully launched, become a going concern and are looking to grow their client base, sales and revenue levels. Yet, they may lack the time, knowledge or marketing resources to realize that growth. Are any of these characteristics and statements true for you?
“I’ve been in business for several years, and I’ve always relied on word of mouth to bring me business. But now, things have changed in our industry, and word of mouth has slowed to a trickle. How do we start getting the word out about our services?”
“In this day and age, the general assumption is that you can find any business online, but that’s far from the truth for nearly three in 10 small business owners (28 percent). We still don’t have a properly maintained website for our business, which severely hinders our sales and marketing efforts.”
“We are not sure what is working for us and what needs to be improved in our online marketing strategy. We do realize we have a dated website, but we also don’t know how our visitors arrive on our site, or what they do when they find us.”
“We are not taking advantage of social media marketing, and are missing out on possibilities to build trust in our brand and cultivate business relationships.”
What Makes Our Clients Successful?
Clients are likely to be successful working with us, if:
- You do ‘what it takes’ to deliver quality products and professional services for your clients. Striving for excellence and continuous improvement are built into your corporate culture and mission.
- You are ready to grow and invest in your company’s growth for the long-term health and well-being of your business
- You are willing to separate the wheat from the chaff, and value quality, transparency, and industry-recognized standards of excellence in your external agency partners
- You recognize that you get what you pay for, and that if it sounds too good-cheap-fast to be true, then it probably is.
- Your goal is increased revenue and growth for your business. And, you understand that if you’re willing to make the investment, the right marketing agency will help you take your business to the next level.
Learn More About How We Work
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve, and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How We Work.