Growing businesses all over the world are using Google AdWords pay per click advertising to attract new customers. It’s easy to see what’s working, and adjust your campaign based on that information.
The speed and control you get with pay per click advertising means there’s freedom to experiment and make changes to find what works best for your advertising needs.
How to Make Pay Per Click Advertising Work for Your Business
- Control how much you want to spend
- Choose which keywords (terms or phrases that prompt your ad to appear) to use
- Precisely target where you want your ads to appear
- Pay only when someone clicks on your ad
- Easily measure your advertising’s impact on your business
- Change, pause, or end your campaign at any time
If you’re already in the main list of search results (otherwise known as an “organic” or “natural” search), advertising on the search results page is still a good idea; having a top listing in both organic searches and advertising will generally increase the traffic to your website.
Google AdWords is the most popular pay per click advertising platform in the world. It’s fast, easy, flexible, targeted, and very effective in getting your message to the top of the search engines.
While the risks are minimal, an experienced qualified Google AdWords Professional can help you set up and run your campaigns more efficiently and effectively.
Google AdWords is Not a “Set It and Forget It” Platform
Pay per click campaign performance should be regularly monitored, tracked and measured. Regular monitoring and adjusting of keywords, ad copy, landing pages, calls to action, budgets and bids can improve Google AdWords performance.
4 tips for how to write effective ads:
- State what makes you different from your competitors
- Incorporate a call to action in your ad
- Use the most important keywords in the ad text
- Use ad variations to see which is better
6 essentials for your landing page:
- Provide interesting content
- Have a compelling name for your page
- Be clear about who you are and what you can offer
- Make sure there’s a clear call to action: what do you want the customer to do?
- Make sure that the content on your landing page reflects your ad
- Provide contact information
A landing page is a specially constructed web page that is directly related and relevant to a user’s search. Having a good landing page contributes to the positioning of your ad in a list of search results. A properly designed landing page also influences whether or not someone is interested in becoming a customer.
Our pay per click advertising professionals deliver complete pay per click advertising campaign development and maintenance:
- Campaign planning
- Personalized campaign development
- Targeted keyword research
- Continuous keyword management
- Ad copywriting and editing
- Expert landing page development
- A/B split testing and measurement
- Continuous performance monitoring
- Effective conversion optimization
- Comprehensive ROI tracking and campaign reporting
RIM Specializes in Search Engine Marketing: Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, PPC Advertising, Web Analytics and Other Internet-Based Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Get Found, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Measure Results.
As a Certified Google Advertising Professional, we are also focused on building cost effective and properly executed pay per click campaigns to put your message in front of potential customers at their exact time of need.