Reach New Donors and Volunteers, Tell Your Story and Change the World
Does your nonprofit have a Google AdWords grant?
- No? You are missing out on free money that can send supporters to your website and maximize your nonprofit’s impact.
- Yes? Terrific! But are you getting the most out of it?
The Google for Nonprofits Program offers eligible 501(c)(3) organizations* free access to Google tools including Google AdWords Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. With Google Ad Grants, you can receive $10,000 per month in AdWordsTM advertising to
- promote your organization’s website,
- raise awareness of your work, and
- track your online campaign performance.
AdWords Pay Per Click (PPC) Expertise for Nonprofit Organizations
Accessible to all, but mastered by few, Google AdWords can be a boon for your organization. The AdWords “self-service” platform can help your organization “get the message out” and promote your website on Google with a free $120,000 grant from the search engine giant.
Need help managing your Google Grant? We can help you get the most out of your Google Ad Grant. The learning curve is steep and requires that you continuously monitor your campaigns. To get the most out of your grant, you need keyword research, copywriting assistance, landing page optimization and more. Here are just some of the areas where we can optimize and improve your account performance:
- Budget: Utilize your budget to the fullest extent possible
- Target: Design, test and optimize your campaign keywords and ad copy
- Conversions: Trigger meaningful actions after a visitor clicks on your ads
- Engagement: Nurture leads and develop relationships with visitors
- Tracking: Capture and deepen your understanding of visitor behavior
- Goals: Keep track of what is critical to the success of your organization
Fill Out the Form Below
Let’s talk about how we can help you get the most out of your Google AdWords Grant.
*not applicable to certain governmental, healthcare and educational institutions