WordPress is a free, open-source blogging platform that also has also evolved into a dynamic content management system for complete websites. Many organizations, such as The Washington Post, Forbes, and CNN, have been using WordPress for their websites, blogs, live-blogging platforms, internal tools and more.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider adding a WordPress blog or converting your existing website into a WordPress website:
- Easy installation and upgrades
- Easy importing from other platforms
- Full standards compliance and cross-browser compatibility
- Device-responsive code to display correctly on any mobile device
- Highly customizable themes to match your branding and existing look-and-feel
- Hundreds of free plug-ins for advanced functionality
- Continually updated with the latest technology
- Secure and stable
- Automatic spam protection
- Easy content management with multi-media support
- Support for multiple authors
- Your content is your own
- Mobile-friendly publishing tools
- Enables two-way interactivity with visitor comments
- Built-in web analytics to measure visitor activity
- SEO friendly to optimize your website visibility
- It doesn’t cost a dime
Choose a WordPress Theme: StudioPress Theme Selection Tool. You can filter by available color scheme, by column layout, by type of theme, by feature … it’s totally up to you. There are currently more than 60 StudioPress theme types to choose from: ranging from Business, eCommerce, Education, Enterprise, Photography, Real Estate, Photography, and more. We can customize each of these themes to suit your needs.
RIM Specializes in Search Engine Marketing: Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, PPC Advertising, Web Analytics and Other Internet-Based Marketing Strategies to Help Your Business Get Found, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Measure Results.
As a WordPress website conversion and WordPress blog installation provider, we are focused on helping you build cost-effective and easily-maintained websites and blogs to increase your company visibility and thought leadership.
Short on time and resources? RIM also provides content marketing and blogging for your business to help you create and share engaging and informative content in your blogs, articles, videos and social media updates to inform and educate your audience.